UX Designer | San Francisco Bay Area
An experienced UX designer with strategic, creative and excellent communication skills who is passionate about creating and delivering innovative and simple design solutions. My goal is to make people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable introducing them to a delightful experience.My Resume
UX Designer Dec ’15 - March ‘17
- Produced wireframes and prototypes that contributed to user-centered design efforts for Captora’s Marketing platform.
- Partnered with other designers, developers and leaders to translate information architecture, navigation and process flows into beautiful and easy-to-use solutions.
- Completed user research to identify opportunities for improving customer experience.
UI/UX Designer Oct ’14 - Dec ’15
- Led UX design strategy on a ground-breaking mobile app, worked closely with engineering team to define user needs and ensure UI/UX standards as well as current best practices and consistency.
- Helped to improve information architecture with user interviews, surveys, personas, storyboards, use case scenarios and contextual inquiries to put the end user's needs at the centre of the design and development process.
Product Designer Aug ’12 - Now
- Worked with startups and companies including TMobile, EBay, IQBoxy, Shopwell, Chez, SabrePC, etc on various design projects utilizing my experience in product design.
University of California, San Diego
Certificate, Interaction Designer Jan ’17 – May ‘17
San Jose State University
Bachelor of Art, Graphic Design Aug ’12 – May ‘14